If you have witnessed something illegal at work, you need to know about your rights as a whistleblower.
Both in Florida and at the federal level, there are many different laws that prevent your employer from retaliating against you for taking a stand against illegal conduct. We recently released a white paper to help you make sense of these laws and the different ways that they can protect you. In it, we discuss:
- What counts as illegal conduct?
- Who can be considered a whistleblower?
- What does retaliation look like?
- How can you protect yourself?
- What legal remedies are available?
To learn the answers to these and other questions about your rights and responsibilities as a whistleblower, read "Blowing The Whistle: When Your Employer Breaks The Law."
Click on the slide deck below for a presentation related to our white paper.